The cause of death, however, has yet to be released. Sources close to the family, however, say that Austin’s death was due to a crack cocaine overdose, and that it was indirectly caused by Hunter Biden’s crack habit.
According to sources, Austin Majors, a close friend of Hunter Biden, had been trying to help Hunter kick his crack habit for several months. It was during this time that Austin became increasingly concerned about Hunter’s well-being, and even threatened to cut ties with him if he didn’t stop using.
Unfortunately, Hunter refused to quit, and Austin’s attempts to help him only made matters worse. Eventually, the two got wrapped up in an illegal drug dealing operation, and Austin found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. His death is a tragic reminder of the dangers of drug abuse and addiction.
The Biden family has released a statement saying that they are “devastated” by the news of Austin’s death, and that they are “heartbroken” for his family and friends. They also expressed their condolences to those affected by this tragedy and asked for privacy during this difficult time.
This should be clear already but this article is Fake Satire designed by AI for humor