At Artil News, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it, and the choices you have regarding our use of it.
Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide when subscribing to our website, such as name and email address
• Details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data
• Any other information you provide to us
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To provide you with customer service and support.
Protecting your information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You also have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable data protection law.
AD CCA Compliance: